Hydraulic Fracturing Machinery
- To carry out works on the hydrochloric acid, acid and hydraulic fracturing our company uses the latest equipment, manufactured by Stewart & Stevenson (USA).
- Acid-sand-oil blender (blender). Mounted on the chassis MERCEDES 2644/45, MS-60, on-board engine: Detroit Diesel, 1250 HP, adapted for use in rough terrain of oil and gas
- Pumping unit based on MERCEDES 2538/45, on-board engine: Detroit Diesel, 1250 HP.
- Manifold on the semi-trailer
Proppant transporter, mounted on the chassis MERCEDES 2538S/30
- The control unit and data collection-transfer
- Acid-MC-60 sand-oil blender (blender)
- Pumping unit FC-2251 based on KENWORTH T800B 6×6, on-board engine: Detroit Diesel, 2250 HP, Pump SPM-2000